1stwebdesigner

Posted by | Posted on 17:48

1stwebdesigner


1STWD Q&A E-book : Interviews With 25 Popular Bloggers

Posted: 12 Apr 2010 02:00 AM PDT

Title-interview-book-coverThis is my first ever made *.pdf e-book and I was very excited to see how many people will respond to my call and how their actual answers will sound like.

Purpose of this Questions and Answers Interview e-Book was to explore and compare how experienced and well-known bloggers/designers think, how they organize their workspace, solve their problems, get inspiration and much more. Learn from them because as you can see their way of thinking works!

Each question is carefully thought through with intention to help new designers, let them understand how great minds think and how they got to position where they are now. Maybe 5 questions seem like a very little number, but when I put all answers together, e-book turned out to be very long..okay, not very long, but definitely more than I was expecting before.

Okay, I will not go deep into philosophizing and get straight to the point – here you have 5 questions each blogger tried to answer to as clear as possible:

  1. Photo of your workspace. How well-organized is your workspace? Where do your work?
  2. Favorite color scheme for your designs. Why?
  3. first source you have in mind when you're having coding type difficulties?
  4. Favorite website for daily inspiration?
  5. What's your most successful traffic increase event you've done in past?

Box

I really put hard work into this e-book, it took a lot more time  as I expected, but at least I got a chance to communicate and meet with all those great people behind powerful blogs and know them a little bit better.

Thank you all for collaborating and I just hope this e-book will return expectations and you will evaluate this work.

I got honor to interview here all these following people:

Thank you all again for contributing, hope you will like it!

Now go ahead and push the button to receive your e-book copy!

Download Button - Interviews with popular bloggers e-book

Comments (0)

Post a Comment